Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Release: "The Devil You Know"

This week has been a busy one.

I've been working doggedly on The Haunted Lingerie, my Paranormal/Horror Mystery Erotic Romance novel (that's a mouthful!). I'm cruising through the back end of the story, but getting hung up on the scenes that occur between bouts of action, and progress is going slower than I'd like. Still, at almost 60,000 words, I'm feeling pretty accomplished!

Not only that, but I can now claim fifteen titles to my name! My catalog looks so pretty I don't even know what to do with myself (besides keep publishing, of course)!

My fifteenth work is called The Devil You Know. It's the first time I've tried my hand at gender change erotica, and I have to say it was fun - and sexy! - to write. From the blurb:
Rory Anderson loves to take advantage of women. When he crushes the heart of his newest conquest, a sweet sorority virgin named Delia Sanderson, he feels like the big man on campus - until he wakes up as a girl! Worse yet, he's in the arms of an incubus summoned by the witches he's spurned. Can he atone for his sins without submitting to the infernal beast? Or will he give in to his new desires?
You can find the cover art, as well as an excerpt with links to purchase from, after the jump.


... “HELLO, RUBY,” THE CREATURE HISSED, ITS LONG, WHIP-LIKE tail flicking back and forth across Rory’s bedspread. He lowered his eyes to its gnarled claws sunk deep into his mattress, each one creating a divot where the razor-sharp tips had punctured the memory foam beneath them.
“Dude, that’s a three-thousand dollar mattress you’re ruining,” he snarled, rubbing his eyes. It had to be some kind of prank the girls from the sorority were pulling to “avenge” their sister’s pride – they probably hired some fag from the drama department to sneak in through his window and crawl into bed with him. “And who the fuck is Ruby?”
A low growl emanated from the intruder’ pale, slowly-curving lips. They split into a wide Cheshire grin, revealing row after row of sharp, gleaming teeth.
“You are.”
Rory snorted. He sat up and brushed a long lock of hair out of his face.
“Look, I don’t know what they’re paying you, but whatever it is can’t be worth a trip to jail, can it?” He adjusted the strap of his camisole to keep his breasts from falling out. “Now get the fuck out of here, or I’ll call the…”
He paused, the words catching in his throat. Since when did he have long hair?
Or breasts? ...
If you enjoyed this excerpt, you can purchase The Devil You Know from AmazonBarnes & NobleSmashwords, or All Romance eBooks. You can also click on the cover art above to be taken directly to its product page on Amazon.com.

This weekend, I'll be posting more from The Haunted Lingerie, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment