Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Release: "Losing It"

Happy almost-Thanksgiving, my American friends!

And to the rest of you, happy almost-weekend!

After producing fifteen smutty shorts, I decided to try my hand at some erotic romance. My sixteenth work, Losing It, is about a boy and a girl - best friends - who realize that they could be something more. But would their romance ruin their friendship? From the blurb:

Anna has been best friends with Trent for as long as she can remember. When an accidental touch during a game of basketball sparks a fire inside her, she begins to question her feelings for him - a question he answers with a kiss. Will a summer romance ruin their friendship? And is that all their feelings will amount to?

You can view the cover art, as well as an exclusive excerpt, below.

Trent had always meant more to me than just a best friend. He was the boy I spent summer after summer pining over, sneaking out of my bedroom window to run barefoot through the wet grass to his idling pick-up truck in the middle of the night, chancing all manner of trouble for myself if my parents ever found out. His puckish grin always made it worth it, and soon we’d be lounging on his deck, drinking in the balmy night while we drank beer and talked about old movies none of our other friends had ever seen. 
But like Cinderella at her ball, I always had to be home before the dawn, and I’d spend the ride back wishing on the last dying star above me that there would be another night and another chance for my dreams to come true. Just before it faded into the first light of day, I would close my eyes and try to accept that unlike the fairy tales I grew up with, in real life, sometimes handsome princes just didn’t notice common girls. 
Trent drew my body against his, closing the distance with his hand pressed firmly into the small of my back. I whimpered. I wanted to see him, wanted to look up into his eyes, but the veil of my shirt still held tight around my face as I blindly sought out his lips with my own. I heard a low, throaty chuckle in response. My knees went weak. I loved his laugh. 
“So eager,” he whispered to me just before he engulfed my mouth in his.
Losing It is available for purchase from AmazonBarnes & NobleSmashwords, and All Romance eBooks. You can also click on its cover art above to be taken to its product page on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment