Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Release Day #2: Mia's Milk Machine

I did it! I met my goal this week of completing and publishing two works!

The first, as you may recall, was Cleaning Up Camille. The second as of today is Mia's Milk Machine, an M/F BBW erotic lactation story. It's currently only up on Smashwords and pending approval from B&N and Amazon, but to me, that still counts.

You can sneak a peek at the cover art, as well as a naughty excerpt, after the jump.


... At first, Dom wasn’t sure what he was looking at. It looked like an industrial ice cream maker, but with long, tubular attachments that ended in a claw-like device with two conical cups at the end. A memory stirred, and he that had seen something similar at the dairy farm his uncle owned. It looked very much like the machine he used to milk his cows. 
The thought seized his guts in an icy grip and he swung his head around to Mia, eyes wide. “Is that…?” 
“It’s my milk machine,” Mia said, a touch of pride in her voice. She glided over to it, caressing its steel exterior with her fingers. “Industrial-strength, just like the ones they use on the farms. Except, well, modified a bit.” She raised her jewel-toned eyes to his and smiled. “What do you think?” 
“I… I dunno,” he answered honestly, his brain scrambling to reconcile all the information at once. “Where do you keep the cows?” 
Mia laughed long and loud, a robust sound that echoed off the walls like a ricocheting bullet. Dom blushed, sorry that he had let the words slip out. Christ Almighty, he thought. What a stupid thing to say! 
“No cows,” she said gently, holding up what Dom knew were teatcups. “Just me.” ...

2 comments:

  1. I love this cover. She is going to be the talk of my next blog post on BBW women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait. I'll definitely advertise it on my blog and Twitter.

      Out of curiosity, what is your take on lactation kink? Did I just waste my time? There were a couple of things that led me to believe it might be a little more popular than I think it actually is in reality. :|

      Delete